Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What will Canada be like in 100 years?

Hello everyone welcome to assignment #3

The question asked by Christopher Moore (click the link to the left of these brackets to see his blog) is: What will Canada be like in 100 years

I think that in 100 years Canada will have changed a lot. I have some views that may be somewhat believable on this topic and some paranoid or strange thoughts but these are the ones that came to my mind.

In 100 years I think Canada will be along side the rest of the world on the planet Mars. The idea of humans moving to Mars seemswird and impossible to me, but I was never really able to shake it off and forget about after watching some documentary t.v show kind of thing about it while I was still in Germany (I think I was like 5 or 6 when I saw it).

Another thing that might happen is that the type of government wehave in Canada might change . Some places used to have a monarchy ruling their country ( monarchy means that you have the birthright to be head of the country, no votes). Canada might end up being known as one of the countries that used to have a government based on democracy.

In my opinion the main main things that are probably going to change in the future though are opinions on things, ways of life, and technology (by technology I dont mean mean as far as flying cars). I think that opinions will change a lot because they can easily be changed with just a convincing argument. Technology always seems to be advancing. One day you here about a college student making a computer system for police cars (I'm not sure if it was a college student or someone else), the next day there are rechargeable batteries on sale. The point is that something new happens every day and that there is no way to predict exactly what is going to happen tomorrow, let alone 100 years


PLEASE COMMENT

Tale

check out Christopher Moore's insightful blog by clicking here

11 comments:

amitj said...

Your assignment 3 is written very well. The post consists of many insightful thoughts. Keep up the good work!

Auguste said...

Why would we move to mars,why not the moon? I like your insightful and well thought out info! Keep up the good work!

Carly M♥ said...

Hey tale! Nice name, aha i like your assignment, its very thought out. aha i dont know about the Mars thing, but it could happen! aha cya.

Andrew said...

very thorough

stefan.kb24 said...

good assignment

Firas D. said...

nice job. keep up the good work. p.s. if you want, go and check mine out.

Unknown said...

Nice work Talinho

Shukria A said...

Nice blog. It is actually pretty realistic to be living on Mars by 2109. Anyways nice work.

Shukria A

Zaryab said...

This is zaryab and I'm commenting on yur assignment 3 because it is insightful and most people have not completed it in my class. nice job and references. Good idea to put the definition of monarchy clarification and nice overall sum up of mars movement and you're right we can't tell exactly what's in 100 years. I understood and I just suggest you add a bit more examples. Nice work buddy.

A man with a plan,
Yours Truly, Zaryab Syed

Talinho M said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog everyone
thanks for the costructive criticism and help






Talinho

Talinho M said...

Zaryab the man with a plan,

I will definately vote for you

;)