Thursday, January 15, 2009

Assignment #4

Hey Bloggers,



This is my assignment #4 blog.








1.) I liked one of hasan's ideas it said : "I think Canada will improve a lot in those upcoming 100 years, maybe they'll find a cure for cancer." I like this idea because of all the things that have already been done to find a cure for cancer. For example Terry Fox running across Canada to raise money for cancer research. Or how every year a lot of people gather together to do a Terry Fox run to raise money kind of like how he did. I find this idea very realistic and I agree with him on this subject because of the reasons I listed above.



2.) Another blog that acaught my attention was Timmy's. I liked his ideas and they also got me started on my blog all I did was add some of my personal experiences and thoughts to it. This is the part that I examined the most: "Gee, there're a lot of things to talk about a 100 years from now like space travel, politics, environment, and society but I hope that the future will be positive because when I come back in another life, I don't want to suffer for my actions."


3.)My next and last example of a blog that I liked about assignment #3 was Firas' Blog he said that he wasnt sure about 2109 because of all the doomsday precitions in 2012. I remembered hearing those predictions a while ago. I think that nobody knows when the world is going to end and I find it weird for people to think that they know when the world is going to end, and on top of that when I told her about the 2012 story she said that people were predicting the same thing about the year 2000, and yet here we are 9 years after that and the world hasnt ended because of the collision of another planet that the devil lives on (that's what I heard I think this is a very inaccurate story that depends on what people believe in) or an asteropid or comet hitting the earth and destroying it.



Talinho

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practice anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)